Friday, August 14, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... playing lumberjack with Patrick Wilson.

Thanks to Mads for the heads-up on the spectacle of Patrick Wilson in red long underwear being a thing that exists in the world thanks to the trailer for something called Big Stone Gap, a rom-com he's starring in opposite Ashley Judd. Will I see this movie? Probably not! Will I fast-forward through this movie when it comes out on DVD to cap the hell out of this scene? Oh you bet Patrick Wilson's world-class ass I will.
.
.

3 comments:

Mads said...

If I had to choose between Patrick Wilson never wearing anything ever again or only ever wearing this… The decision would almost be hard to make.

Oh, and you're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

He seems like a nice guy in interviews and he's a good dramatic actor but his comedies are atrocious. He has no comedic timing whatsoever.

Sam said...

I'll see Ashley Judd in anything, I hope this is the beginning of her comeback!