Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Suddenly Jakey

.
So I just got back from lunch to read that Jake Gyllenhaal is going to perform the Seymour role in the three-performance Little Shop of Horrors revival here in NYC that original Audrey Ellen Greene's been slated to do - it takes place in July, RIGHT AROUND MY BIRTHDAY clearly, because what is this besides a massive birthday present to me and me alone? My pal Joe said it best:
.

.
It took me three times through reading the article to even notice that Taran Killam is going to play the Steve Martin dentist role, which in itself is very cool! But I don't really even have words for the rest of this news. It's beyond my capabilities. Anyway I've had such a shitty week, and this has put a great big smile on my face. I mean, I snatched up tickets to this the second they went on sale for Ellen alone, and I've been voicing my excitement about the show to anybody who would listen, even before this. After this, watch out, everyone-who-knows-me's eardrums.
.

No comments: