Monday, March 09, 2015

Today In Social Media Gratuity

.
It's impossible to keep up with it all since actors are whores whoring their whore selves out every chance they get (and bless them for it, it keeps the rest of us regular ol' whores going) but I had enough pictures worth mentioning sitting on my phone this morning to justify a little bit of a round-up. Up top that is SNL's Pete Davidson proving he's much more than a funny dork - he's a funny dork with abs. Who knew? That picture os via SNL's officiual Instagram account, which also shared...

... a couple of this week's host Chris Hemsworth bringing the expected ample Aussie beef to the Studio 9H. I also posted a couple of pictures of Chris...


... on Twitter, in case you missed it.

Do you guys watch Broad City? You guys should be watching Broad City if you're not watching Broad City, it's wonderful. Anyway in the most recent episode we learned a little bit about Paul W. Downs' character's background, and as you can see there... it's a pretty ample background. (via)

Max from Catfish posted this shirtless picture of Nev and I will always take the chance to indulge (admittedly guiltily) in the luxury of Nev's hairy chest. Always.

I don't really know what Grey's Anatomy actor Jesse Williams was getting at by hashtagging this shot of his tattooed back "blackout" - I believe that's his back, I don't know if the tats are real or not, or what they are for... but none of that matters because Jesse hasn't flashed skin in ages and we'll take what we can get, even if it's inexplicable. A pretty back on a pretty man though.

And then there's Jared Padalecki, who was suddenly all over Facebook this weekend. I have no idea what that was all about but he posted this shirtless picture (bad tats are a theme, I guess) so that's something. Is Supernatural still on? How is that possible? Which one of you is still watching Supernatural? You stop that right this minute.
.

4 comments:

Ryan T. said...

The #blackout hashtag is presumably part of Black Out Day that happened on social media this past Friday.

Jason Adams said...

Clearly I'm underlining my own ignorance but I missed that completely, I'll have to look it up.

Jason Adams said...

ETA Okay got it!

creamycamper said...

I nearly piss my pants laughing during most episodes of Broad City...truly a great show!