Friday, March 13, 2015

Dominic Cooper's Gotta Have Faith Faith Faith

.
So there's a rumor going around that Dominic Cooper is going to star in AMC's adaptation of the comic series Preacher, which is about a Texan reverend who, when he finds out that God has abandoned humanity, sets out to find God and demand what's what for himself. It involves vampires (of course it does) as well as a gunslinger bad-guy who's chasing the Preacher down. 

I have not read the series but I have heard of it - I think I'd actually heard of it before it was announced last year that of all people Seth Rogen (and his usual writing partner Evan Goldberg) was the one writing the thing. I could've sworn I'd posted about it before actually, but I can't seem to dig up the post. Anyway this would be Dom's second stab at American TV after his supporting role on Agent Carter - all I want to know is this: can they show butts on AMC? I don't want Dominic Cooper starring in anything else where he can't show his butt. I'm tired of it!


2 comments:

dk468 said...

That fat and ugly racist Jew can go to he!! for all I know! Randall Park, who had to say that he tried to humanize Kim Jongeun, is now in the Ever inclusive ABC's sitcom(http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_Off_the_Boat),
so I guess you can say you can always look at the brighter side. Yet, the truth remains that that fattie is just one of those numerous entitled idiots in that disgusting LALAland.

Dale M. said...

I could watch that gif all day. It transfixes me.