Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kiss Him John Krasinski

.
Did anybody else get to the part in the trailer for Cameron Crowe's new film Aloha where John Krasinski walks up close close really close to Bradley Cooper and think, with utmost restraint, OH MY GOD THEYRE GONNA MAKE OUT  MAKE OUT MAKE OUT...? 

I know it wasn't just me. We've already seen them romancing each other on the beach; it's not a big leap. Anyway Aloha looks like the Cameron-Crowe-iest Cameron Crowe Movie ever, so I'm sure the trailer made fans of his movies happy. I'm an agnostic so I thought there wwas some stuff to look forward to (Bradley Cooper looks looser than he's been lately) and some stuff to probably cringe about (Emma Stone's character, at least in just the amount of time she's given in the trailer, resembles no human being ever put on Earth, I don't know what the hell she's doing). We'll see!
.

.
Oh and add this shot of John Krasinski 
in his flight-suit to the list of positives.


3 comments:

Ryan T. said...

The trailer was fine, but after seeing it I just kept wanting the alternate version of this film where Cooper/Krasinski and McAdams/Stone get together instead. Alas.

Anonymous said...

wasn't the phrase "manic pixie dreamgirl' coined for kirsten dunst in elizabethtown? doesn't it seem like crowe is doing it again to emma stone? he seems to have a type. and should have learned.

Paul said...

I want to see the Bradley/John romantic comedy that gif suggests. I'll just imagine it while watching the film. After all I spent a fair good bit of time watching Leatherheads waiting for John and George to kiss (so much unresolved sexual tension)