Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Good Morning World

.
I re-watched Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction (as opposed to Dom Deluise's Pulp Fiction) this weekend and you know how I've always said I wasn't as nuts about it as everybody else seems to be? I seem to have gotten over that. I'm pretty nuts about it. Not Jackie Brown level nuts, let's not go, you know, nuts. But Pulp Fiction has actually stood the test of time incredibly well (it turned 20 last year) in that every idiosyncratic swerve of QT's imagination feels vital and prescient and absolutely purposeful now - once upon a time I wasn't entirely sure of that.


3 comments:

Adam said...

I am shocked you skipped capping Bruce's shower scene. I don't know who you are anymore!

Jason Adams said...

I've done it before! Although I see now I could've been more thorough back then. :)

Adam said...

I love you. You're perfect. Never change.