Friday, December 12, 2014

Quote of the Day

.
"I'm sorry, I was too focused on the blood to notice Ben Affleck's penis, so I apologize to the penis because I did not notice it. Has everyone in this country seen his penis but me?"

So yeah that's Nancy fuckin' Grace talking, in an interview with Missi fuckin' Pyle (who played a fictionalized version of Grace in Gone Girl), about Ben's Affleck's penis (which we just got our first good long look at earlier today -- click on that link, Nancy! That'll catch you up.). The whole interview's a hoot.

And speaking of Missi Pyle, she's taking over The Film Experience on Sunday! She'll be doing a bunch of posts on the site for about 24 hours starting early Sunday afternoon, so make sure you head over there to check out what wackiness that wonderful woman will summon forth. We've loved her for ages and ages. I hope she talks about Spring Breakdown!!!


6 comments:

Drew said...

The blood? Did she confuse NPH and Ben Affleck? NPH had blood on his penis. Ugh...she's the worst.

Jason Adams said...

She may have been talking about Rosamund Pike, who was covered in blood in the shower scene? I think you're probably right that she was confusing the two scenes though since Ben's penis is fresh and clean and ready for its close-up and I don't know why anybody would be thinking about Rosamund at that exact moment.

Drew said...

Agreed. I remember thinking that if you put NPH's ass and Ben's cock on one person, you'd have a fantastic man.

She's still the worst. lol

John said...

Like I said before, if you blinked you missed it. I liked the movie though. I wanted to slap the wife at the end for putting him thru that even thought he was no angel.

Anonymous said...

One of the many things I loved about Gone Girl was Missi Pyle. She's such a marvelous, enigmatic actress. She's never recognizable until you see her name in the credits.

I saw her on Broadway in Boeing Boeing. She played the German Flight Attendant. She's very tall and while we see her face and upper body in film, we don't see that she's got lovely legs as well.

mangrove said...

It may also have to do with how desensitised to violence you are.

I was much more bothered by the gore-covered woman in the shower at that moment than by catching a glimpse of a penis.

Maybe because I'm European?