Sunday, November 23, 2014

So This Made Me Cry

.
.
It's one of those annoying trailers for the real trailer, it's only sixteen seconds with some flashes of footage, but this sixteen seconds of advertisement for Jurassic World, with the plaintive piano plinking of the original John Williams music over it, totally just made spontaneous (and embarrassing, let's not forget embarrassing, I was not alone watching this!) tears burst out of my face. So what I'm saying is we should totally expect reasonable, rational coverage from me on the subject of this movie going forward. Clearly.
.

2 comments:

amola-tesouras said...

There's a sense of *wonder* in the first Jurassic Park movie rarely found ever since. Whenever I catch it on TV I keep on watching and I still get giddy with joy when the dinosaurs first appear.

Remington said...

The same exact thing happened to me! :)