Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
Well, it happened. Charlie Hunnam has gone and...

... topped himself. So to speak. I didn't think he'd beat that previous Sons of Anarchy scene shot from the proctologist's point of view, but somehow this new scene from the most recent episode... it wins.  

I had to lighten these shots up considerably, but I think you'll agree with me that the effort was worthwhile. There are only a couple of SoA episodes left right? I'm guessing this was his butt's goodbye. Wave bye, with something, everybody.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ass is begging to be rimmed!

NATHANIEL R said...

oh my god

Jason Adams said...

LOL that's precisely the correct response, Nat

That's also the correct response, Anonymous - been there done that too!

Anonymous said...

Dammit, look what you've done to me! I could watch that all day... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet jeebus, gimme NOW!