Wednesday, August 13, 2014

All I Want For Christmas

.
... is beefcake. BEEFCAKE! And it looks like that's what I'm getting. Today comes word that Beefy Bradley Cooper In Short Shorts: The Movie, aka Clint Eastwood's American Sniper, is getting the usual awards-primer December 25th release (opening wide - just like Bradley's thighs behind-the-scenes of all the awards luncheons - in January). I know what I'll be unwrapping come Christmas morning. (It looks a little something like this.)

Oh and earlier today we found out that Foxcatcher, aka Channing Tatum In A Wrestling Singlet: The Movie, will be playing at The New York Film Festival (which hopefully fingers crossed I'll be covering like last year). See Foxcatcher's trailer, filled with you-guessed-it beefcake, right here.

Two more enticing titles that we hadn't heard about playing NYFF previously (we already knew about Gone Girl and Inherent Vice) are Olivier Assayas' Clouds of Sils Maria with our beloved Juli Binoche, David Cronenberg's Map to the Stars. But I think those are beefcake-free so, you know, whatever.
.

1 comment:

WJ said...

Mark Ruffalo & Wrestling outfits = 2 of my favourite fantasies combined☺