Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Which is Hotter?

.
Ed Swanson as the Tall Fisherman or
Patricia DeCou as Mary Brown in The Blair Witch Project?
.
.
Blair Witch came out fifteen years ago today! I was tempted to do the final scene for tomorrow's Way Not To Die in the anniversary's honor but really, we never see anything - maybe Mike makes it out of that corner just fine. He was just being a silly-pants! Silly Mike. (Yes, that's the sound of someone who was psychically damaged by something he saw fifteen years ago trying to backtrack from the horrors. Eff the haters, Blair Witch rules.)

4 comments:

sissyinhwd said...

I was working for a indie film co and we had a VHS tape of this a good year before it came out. I remember it scared the poop out of me watching alone at home. Still have my t-shirt from they gave out at the exhibitor screening.

Jason Adams said...

Too cool - I have a couple of friends with similar stories; I so wish I could've seen one of those early copies!

I saw it opening night in the theater, but it still scared the bejesus out of me. I have really vivid memories of going home from the theater, it was raining that night (of course) and not being able to fall asleep.

Unknown said...

My boyfriend & I saw this opening weekend on our way to a remote area past Quebec. We were planning to hike out into some woods to find an old abandoned sugar shack & hidden lake, & we had our big backpacks with us in the theatre. I'm sure the audience thought we were plants, & it made our trip pretty creepy!

ALORA DANNON said...

UR NASTY AS FUCK LILLITH ALL U WITCHES AND WARLOCKS AKA BRUJOS AND BROOMHILDAS TOO AKA AMERICANS AND OR KKK STAND DOWN LILLITH U LAZY WHORE I WORKED TH CASE AGAINST U UR NOT GETTIN OFF DEATH ROW GROSSED TH FUCK OUT LILLITH STOP NOW