Friday, June 20, 2014

Who Dares Make Haneke Wait?

.
The Playlist has the news that Michael Haneke's next movie - which is called Flashmob and is about a flashmob - probably isn't going to shoot this Summer as had been planned because he's waiting for his leading lady's schedule to free up. Says he:

"I'm waiting in line... I too often say too much about the future of my projects, and I've never managed to keep my promises in advance... It is a nice proverb that reads 'Do not sell the skin before the bear is shot'."

So what bearish lovely is he waiting on, you think? First thoughts go to Isabelle Huppert or Juliette Binoche obviously, since they're his favorites. (Because he has exquisite taste.) We do know that it's supposed to shoot at least partially in the US though, so it could be an American. Who would be your dream actress in a Haneke movie? I mean my answer is always Juliette Binoche or Isabelle Huppert anyway but let's think outside the box. What about...

... yeah. The thought of that blows my mind.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole Kidman

Unknown said...

Glenn Close

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.