Thursday, June 26, 2014

Scoot Versus The Batman

.
It's not quite my dream of a talk show with Skeet Ulrich called Skeet-n-Scoot, but hey what is - Scoot McNairy has signed on to play [REDACTED] in Zach Snyder's Batman Vs. Superman. They're not telling who he is playing - you know, for all twenty people who know who the hell Scoot McNairy is by name and are curious. I say that with great adoration of Scoot, I think he's gangbusters on-screen (swap out Affleck for him, I says) but come on.

(pics via) Yeah I get that it's the character he's playing that they're covering up - as that link theorizes, it's probably the Flash or something. Good thing too, since I was just thinking to myself that this movie needed more super-people in it... said nobody nowhere.


1 comment:

sissyinhwd said...

count me as 21. I like him - Scoot is Cute.
MONSTERS, NON-STOP, HALT & CATCHFIRE.