Monday, June 09, 2014

Knocking Some Sense Into Jake Gyllenhaal

.
(pic via) Look at him, trying to pose all tough guy. He thinks he's playing a boxer now, he's all butch. I've seen you shaking your anus at a bunch of squealing grunts wearing nothing but a santa hat, Mr. Man, don't you front with me. Speaking of tough talk, I don't like this news that he's making his next movie with the director of that over-hyped shit-stain Dallas Buyers Club, either. (Thanks Mac.) It's going to be called Demolition and it will about a man whose wife dies and he goes about destroying his life in the wake of that. Until the love of a good woman saves him, natch. God I'm already groaning. It's pretty clear that Jake wants back into Oscar's good graces again - starving himself down for one project, jumping on-board with the prime purveyor of the wretched McConnassaince for another. Why you wanna hurt me, Jake?
.

1 comment:

Scot said...

Maybe that's not a fist but his example of a manly grip!
I so want to photoshop a penis into that grip!