Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Knick Knack Paddy Whack

.
... give the Clive a bone. I actually think, judging it by its surroundings, that something super unsexy is what's happening in that there shot from the first trailer for Steven Soderbergh's upcoming Cinemax series about old-timey medicine called The Knick. But hey, I've spent most of my life digging up turn-ons from wildly inappropriate places - I ain't about to put a pin in it when it's got Clive Owen's furry man-business bouncing around like that. Nosirreebob. Take it off, Clive!

Look at that broad, turning her eyes away. What a lousy nurse. Somebody bring me my old-timey nurse uniform, I got this. Here's the trailer:
.

.
I wish this aired on Showtime so we could get a cross-over with Penny Dreadful (sidenote: you guys are watching Penny Dreadful right? I love it sooooo muuuuuuuch). It would be like one of those Golden Girls / Empty Nest episode cross-overs - a hurricane swings into town! Clive Owen has to team up with Dr. Frankenstein to save Josh Harnett's life! (With sexy results.)
.

1 comment:

Prospero said...

While occasionally slow-moving, every episode of "Penny Dreadful" has had at least one WTF moment that makes it all worthwhile.