Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

...googling Hugh Jackman.
.
Hurray I used "googling" as a dirty euphemism! Do I win the internet? I think I might win the internet. Anyway I have indeed been scouring the 'net ever since seeing the new X-Men movie this weekend for better quality shots of Hugh's bared bum therein to present themselves - better than the ones I posted the other day, that is - but it's been slow going. Although...

... we do have these two shots now. (via)

So we're getting there. I'm tempted to go to a screening of the movie myself and just bust out my damned iPhone at this point, for goodness' sake. I will be that person! If I have to be. There are tremendous things at stake here! Tremendous...


3 comments:

Snikt said...

OMFG if you didn't have enough of a reason to go watch this critically acclaimed movie there's one for you. I didn't even know he was naked in this one!? I haven't been able to go see it yet...goddamn you work!

Isn't this the best Hugh Jackman nudity we've ever gotten? Yes, he was naked in X-Men Origins but it was very brief and far to "strategically" filmed. I have a feeling that if Bryan Singer directed a solo R-rated Wolverine movie where Logan is entirely naked for the first half of the movie Hugh Jackman would be so up for it.

Also, can I just point out that ass is 45 years old. X-traordinary! ;)

Anonymous said...

What movie is the BJ footage from?

Jason Adams said...

Swordfish