Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tell Me How To Feel About This!

.
CBS didn't pick up Greta Gerwig's sitcom spin-off How I Met Your Dad. It will apparently be shopped around to other networks, which have supposedly shown interest or whatever. I've gone back and forth about this show since it was announced - I didn't want to lose Greta to any shitty TV show (like we've lost Anna Faris to Mom)... but what if it wasn't shitty? What if having Greta in my living-room every week acting the goof was glorious instead? Should I be happy for its destruction? Or should I only want Greta's happiness and mourn for this set-back? Is it really a set-back? Are these words I am typing? I just don't know anything anymore - help me!
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing - I wasn't planning on watching it. Although they were going to have a major gay character so I guess I have to change my vote.

Anonymous said...

The answer depends on how you feel about Anna Faris's show.