Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cox In Red Rubber

.
In case you were wondering what it would look like for a shirtless Charlie Cox to be pushing your head downwards towards his special private places, wonder no more, there it is, and it's a fine thing. And I don't know about you but I'm certainly ready to give the actor the tongue-bath he's been waiting for, now that he's signed on - confirmed and everything! - to play his first superhero, as was rumored yesterday. Our favorite furry Brit (I should check my stats and make sure I can say that for sure; I do have an awful lot of favorite furry Brits...) will be playing Daredevil for Marvel's upcoming Netflix series.

Cabin in the Woods director and Buffy alum Drew Goddard bailed on running the show over the weekend so he could work on making that Spider-Man spin-off Sinister Six, leaving the reins to another Buffy alum - Steven S. DeKnight. DeKnight worked on Dollhouse, Angel, Smallville... but most importantly he was the executive producer of the Spartacus shows. Most importantly because I'm counting on him to bring along that sort of dedication to bare-naked man-flesh to this here new project.


No comments: