Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Which is Hotter?

.
Make like you're Regina George with your pick of the litter at North Shore High School and choose: is it Jonathan Bennett as Aaron Samuels or Diego Klattenhoff as Shane Oman?
.
.
There are too many Mean Girls 10th anniversary posts out on the net today for me to even begin to link to, so I'll just point you over to my "Beauty Vs. Beast" post at The Film Experience pitting Regina versus Cady from earlier this week again. Oh and one more thing...

Look at Rajiv Surendra now! (via) Kevin Gnapoor gone wild! And now that there's three fellas I feel like if you want to do a Do Dump or Marry for these three - their characters, of course - you should do so in the comments.
.

5 comments:

das buut said...

I have to give this one to Diego for two reasons. Diego in that pic...damn. And, Jonathan in that pic is something straight out of every poorly drawn *American* manga.

BRB said...

Kevin Kevin Kevin G forever

AG said...

Diego (although slightly chubby) was the only bit of male skin we got to see in the movie so yeah I vote him. Plus he has that very masculine jock vibe that's very sexy.

I agree with @das buut - Jonathan with that long hair looks quite cliché and Manga type pretty. He looked as Lindsay uttered 'so cute' but not sexy.

Also, the film was all about the girl's sex appeal so they were dressed in short skirts and tight tops while all the boys were in mostly shaggy clothes.

adam said...

Diego was "slightly chubby" in that pic? Yikes, I am never leaving my house again.

Anonymous said...

I admit to the fact that I am a PECK and Nipple man ! So the guy on the RIGHT !