Monday, February 10, 2014

Today's Mood

.

.
If people ask me how I fractured my elbow this morning I'm gonna stop telling them I slipped on a patch of ice like a dingaling and start telling them that I arm-wrestled with a mutant fly man. That's definitely preferable, ego-wise. Anyway that's the bad news. If I look on the bright side the good(ish) news is now I'm laid up at home watching The Walking Dead with a pizza on the way and a bottle of painkillers within reach. If you have to be a broken person, this is the way to do it. Alright typing with one hand is a pain in the ass, I'm done. Bye.
.

5 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

I saw your tweet earlier this morning and was worried all day that the injury was more than a simple bruising. Sorry your laid up right now but I'm glad you have pizza and drugs, I think.

Heather said...

Oh, that sucks. Hope you heal quickly and that the BF takes good care of you.

Unknown said...

I broke my elbow walking in Central Park two years ago, I feel your pain. Enjoy the painkillers and get some quality BF time in.

das buut said...

Guess this means you lost/won 'So You Think You Can Break Dance'. Careful how you sleep, man, turning over's gonna be a bitch.

Get well soon, I need your blog to keep up with the world...oh, and because you're a good person and I wish you healthier too, I guess.

WJ said...

Hope it heals soon! Nothing you can do about it