Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Can I Touch Your Wig, Quicksilver?

.
Good grief what is it with Bryan Singer X-Men movies having the worst wigs in all the world? Is he too busy spending the studio's money on stuffing the corners of every frame with marginally talented twinks to set aside a few bucks for the folks in the hair department? Evan Peters silver-blue hair-don't would embarrass even the least savvy grandma spinning her wheels at Count Basie Night in the old folks home, much less a beautifully big-butted stud in a summertime action spectacular. And why is he wearing Bridget Fonda's jacket from Single White Female?

.
.
And don't even get me started on the electrocuted rodent nightmare they've slapped onto Halle Berry's head. I think that Bryan Singer keeps letting Halle make these movies even though they hate each other's guts so he can surprise her on the first day of shooting with a brand new even more horrifying tress-tastrophe. Her hair hollers a crazed halleluiah but eyes are begging for death. (pics via)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not even single out my favorite part of this piece. You are becoming one of my favorite writers. Too fucking funny.