Friday, January 03, 2014

Rush in 100 Words or Less

.
Lessons I learned from the retrograde rubbish Rush: it is a woman's job to stand on the sidelines and cheer you on. If she fails in her duties by - gasp! - having her own employment, you will immediately lose. If you're a dick, being burned alive will teach you some humility. Or not. Pussies quit, cocks prosper. Fucking yourself in the mirror, if you look like Chris Hemsworth, is a supernaturally erotic experience. All that really matters in the end is that other dude you want to drive through tunnels with.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! Did I miss the mirror Chris Hemsworth fucking scene?

billybil said...

I do enjoy it so much when you write like this. I guess I wish you found more films disappointing. (Not very nice of me, huh?) :-)

RobMiles said...

My mother and sister both thought the film was great. You just don't like this kind of film. There's no need for this really.