Monday, January 13, 2014

Keep Looking

.
If I had anything approaching patience I'd wait for better quality copies of these shots of two fellows from HBO's upcoming series Looking in the new issue of Out magazine to show up online, but I mean come on, patience? Me? So for now we'll make do with these lower quality scans (they are actually fairly large though so click on them to embiggen) until the internet gets its shit together and helps us out. That's Jonathan Groff up top (ha) and down below (on the bottom, one might say) is his co-star Freddy Alvarez. (That shot of Freddy I actually photo-shopped a bunch of text off of.) They're both looking (ha see what I did there) mighty good anyway. Looking starts on January 19th; I dunno about you but I'm pretty stoked.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Groff is such a beauty.

John said...

I don't have the pay channels so if and when I do see this show it'll be thru Netflix so it'll be a while for me. I do wonder what the sex scenes will be like. I don't think I know any of the actors in the show.

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Groff. Sigh. I am so excited about this show!

Smith said...

Oh lord Jonathan Groff - those eyes!

Joey said...

That furry happy trail is entrancing...