Friday, December 06, 2013

Which Is Hotter?

.
Brad Pitt: Lover or Fighter?
.
.
I said lover...

... or fighter.

... I just wanted to make that clear, slash post more pictures of Brad. You know how it is. We've done a "Which is hotter?" post for  pair of Brad's other iconic roles before, but hey hey guess who's turning fifty years old in ten days?

That's right, bub. William Bradley Pitt turns 50 years old on December 18th. So I'm giving you all a week or so's notice so you can get him something nice. The present for a 50th anniversary is supposed to be something gold, and since he's the most golden of all I figure we should really treat this one right.

9 comments:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

This one was so tough because I absolutely loved him in Legends, love him! But I guess I like my Brad grimy, tattooed and speaking incomprehensibly.

Anonymous said...

I just saw a recent picture of Brad on the Daily mail and on E! wow how old is he gonna be??? he looks amazing for his age , he hasn't aged since like freaking Troy & thank goodness he got back in to shape and ditched the long hair & scruffy look he looks hot again, speaking of Sagittarius, tomorrow is the great C. Thomas Howell's birthday & you did a post on The Outsiders not to long ago how about doing a retrospective on him one day he was a major cutie back in the day ...way back in the day Tiger Beat etc.

John said...

JA, you said on Twitter last night that you've never seen The Sound of Music, I've never seen Legends of the Fall.

Anonymous said...

There's no bad choice.

AG said...

I like neither tattoos nor long hair on Brad and so I picked Legends as the lesser devil.

IMO Brad was at his prime when he appeared on the Thanksgiving episode on Friends.

Other than that I loved him in Mr&Mrs Smith, Ocean's series, Curious Case Of Benjamin Button and Meet Joe Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8JhJPro-1c

Anonymous said...

Brad cant pull off long hair anymore but he looked great in Legends of the Fall.

Anonymous said...

Brad is one of these men who looks better with age. Looking back to both these movies yes he was hot but now he looks like a Man. Especially with his new short haircut!!!
If only they didn't have a beautiful family with Jolie... he would still be in my dreams!

Sal

Jen K said...

I know it's not a good movie, but he looked amazing in Troy. I usually love tattoos but for this one, I had to go with Legends of the Fall.

Anonymous said...

My vote for the best Brad (lookswise) is A River Runs Through It. But I'll take him dirty, tattooed and incomprehensible over long haired Tristan.