Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
It's been a while since we checked in with our boyfriend Jesse Bradford - I guess that's probably one reason (amongst many, I gather) that his sitcom Guys With Kids got canned. Hey from what I gather they only had him in a wifebeater once, so it's on them, not on me. Anyway I hopped around his tag on Tumblr and found a few shots new to my eyes - that one up top is apparently from something called Perfect Life in 2010 - actually the whole thing's on YouTube I'm just now noticing, and there appears to be a lot more shirtlessness in it, so you shouldn't be surprised if later today we dive into that a little bit more.

Then there's some movie from this year called 10 Rules For Sleeping Around, which looks questionable, but hey, looka Jesse!


No comments: