Monday, November 11, 2013

You Can Blink Like A Star

.

.
Sink like a stone in the sea... So thanks to my pal (slash fellow Perssoniac - I just made that word up) John for the heads-up on Nina Persson's first single from her forthcoming solo album (and its super fun single-take video). The single is called "Animal Heart" and you can watch the video above. I've listened to the song  so many times this weekend already that I could probably sing the entire thing to you right now... although why you'd want that when you can listen to someone with a voice like Nina Persson's - and not even just like, but actually Nina Persson's! - I don't know. So just listen to her. It's very good! Nina's album will be out in January, and I will of course be yapping about it bunches because I worship and adore her.
.

1 comment:

Legend Rivera said...

Well, now we know what happened to Sparkle Motion.