Friday, October 11, 2013

Lady In Gold

.
Look at her! Just look at her! I mean don't look straight at her, that's like staring into the sun. Just blur your vision a little bit at the edges as you look at her, like she's one of those weird posters where the dots come together to make a boat or whatever, and then behold the Swinton! I've seen her several times in person now and it never stops being INSANE. She is astonishing.

I posted another picture of her and her Only Lovers Left Alive director Jim Jarmusch over on Instagram. That film screened last night for the fest and I was there, and I'll have something to say about the movie itself... at some point. (Something besides humina humina Hiddleston, I hope.) For now, we just luxuriate in my pictures of the Lady Swinton and company.

Yeah Jeffrey Wright was there too, but only at the start - seeing as how his part in the film is eensy I can understand him not coming back out for the Q&A and sitting there awkwardly, there'd really not be much to ask him. Good call, Jeff!
.

1 comment:

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Re: "I'll have something to say about the movie itself... at some point. (Something besides humina humina Hiddleston, I hope.)"

Humina humina Hiddleston is all I need. Isn't that all everyone really needs? Your movie review should be Only Lovers Left Alive: Humina humina Hiddleston A+!