Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First They Came...

.
... for Christian Bale, and I didn't say anything. Then they came for Matthew McConoughey, and I didn't say anything. But this! This is a bridge too far! Yeah, that's Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of Nightcrawler (via), his new movie from the writer of Real Steel - we previously talked about it here. It sounds like an interesting story but I had no idea that it was going to be a skinny-down movie - noooo! This is not acceptable. I had such a hard time even looking at McConoughey in The Dallas Buyers Club, which I saw last night. (More to come on that later.) I can't have that experience with my Jake! Horrible, horrible, horrible...
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This actually makes me happy - only bc I thought Jake looked so tired while promoting Prisoners and feared he was loosing his looks. Whew!

Sandisan said...

NOOOOOOOOO. DO NOT LIKE.

Joey said...

He looks like Crispin Glover.

Maggie said...

I wouldn't mind seeing Jake star in a David Carradine biopic. Looking like that, he could definitely pull it off.

Peggy Sue said...

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it has nothing to do with good acting.