Thursday, September 26, 2013

One Two Princes Kneel Before You

.
(click to embiggen) I didn't expect the Into the Woods musical to be such an ass-stravaganza! That's Chris Pine on the left and Billy Magnussen on the right popping their costumes in all the right places as the two princes - I'm sad that I'm not getting to see Jake Gyllenhaal in those obscenely snug leather trousers that Billy's in (Jake dropped out and Billy replaced him) but only so sad, since Billy's filling them out just fine. (See lots more of Billy right here.) (via)
.

2 comments:

joel65913 said...

Saw the play on stage and I don't remember the costumes fitting so well. Not that I'm complaining at all. Billy looks especially fine.

shawnp said...

during the yahoo Q&A Chris Pine refers to him only as "Leather Pants"