Thursday, September 05, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Meet Pier-Gabriel LaJoie, the latest twink to storm a Bruce La Bruce production - he's the star of Gerontophilia (which is defined as "sex attraction toward old persons"), BLB's new movie about twinks and the old persons that they feel sex attractions towards, that's making the festival rounds right about now. I was reading a review of the movie last week that was not kind to LaJoie's performance at all... but this is hardly the time to judge, right here. No, this is the time for just staring at him. Judging can come later. Once the staring's done. So let's get on that. The staring. Stare.


1 comment:

JiEL said...

The subject of this movie is not new to me or others.

I have some gay couples friends that have big age gaps.
Like 31/62yo, 40/65 and 35/59...

Myself had a relationship with a 32yo man and I'm 62yo...
He perfered «mature men» and I wasn't not even enough mature for him... I was the «youngest» guy he was with....
Also maybe that as an hairless man, I even look younger than my real age... LOL!!!

With the newly release movie «Adore», the subject of age gap love seems to be also between young men and mature ladies..

Anyway, we must accept that LOVE or sexual preferences can have multiple faces....

Cheers.
JiEL,Montréal,Canada