Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... spit roasting with Sharlto Copley.

According to the Playlist this new batch of clips from Elysium are really spoilery for the film, so head on over with caution. All's I know is these shots of a half naked Sharlto are the first thing to get me legitimately excited for the movie, so they did their job.

Mmm that beard. Once upon a time I was worried that we wouldn't get tons of gratuity out of Sharlto since he was jumping into the acting game kind of late for it - he was 36 when District 9 came out - but it looks to me like he wants to play catch up, what with the above and this and the naked swimming in the Oldboy trailer. Keep up the good work, dude.
.

2 comments:

Rabbit Tail Butt Plug said...

These friendly blogposts are extremely enjoyable! I am actually enjoying all of them. I have been previously trying to puzzle out for quite a while just how to acquire perrenials textile, they've such adorable styles. Am i allowed to purchase due to you? Or possibly there an easier way to make it happen? G-spot Vibrator

Charlotte Stein said...

I just wanted to say that I love everything this post chooses to be. The being pleased that he doesn't think he's too old to get naked (excellent priorities), the use of the term spit roasting, and of course the pictures.

I have perused the rest of your blog and found many similar wonderful things, including applauding James Franco for using his powers for good (being mounted by Michael Shannon) and not evol (not being mounted by Michael Shannon).

Continue to be excellent,

Charlotte