Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Just Came Really Close...

.

.
... to watching this clip from slash new trailer for Alfonso Cuaron's A-Listers-In-Space movie Gravity, which is apparently one single take shot of something something terrifying something, I'd jacked my headphones into my work computer and you know that's when shit's getting serious... but I stopped, and I wrote this post instead, to distract me. I don't think I should watch it. But oh my god I want to watch it! But I don't need to be convinced that I want to see this movie - I would honestly, no offense to all y'all this might apply to, sell every single person I love right now and have ever loved into terrible abusive sexual slavery for a screening of Gravity right this second. That seems like a totally fair deal to me. And since I'm already so totally sold on seeing the movie, I probably should stop watching the footage they release, and just wait for the IMAX experience of it, as it's meant to be viewed. Oh but I want it I want it I want it noooooowwwww....
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist. Terrifyingly awesome!