Thursday, May 16, 2013

What A Lovely Bunch Of Nymphos

.
(via) I may have called that shirtless picture of Hugh Jackman today's "picture of the day" too quickly, because this cast photo from Lars Von Trier's Nymphomaniac is like they plopped "Where's Waldo?" down on the set of a sex snuff film and I love it. I love it! I embiggened the shot above from the original, which is terribly small for our purposes... which mainly consist of zooming in on Jamie Bell as much as we can where he stands in a wife-beater beside a mouth-taped Lars in the background while holding a roll of paper towels which are obviously meant for, you know, all that quicker picker upping. Dirty dirty dirty. I love it!
.

1 comment:

mangrove said...

This is both hilarious and disturbing : as the title of the movie is not "Nymphomaniacs" with an s, these can't be all 'in character' poses. So I don't get why M. Kier would be hot and bothered by Ms. Thurman's ladybits?!