Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Vamp Crazy Cooper

.
Dominic Cooper is apparently in talks to co-star in the upcoming Dracula movie that Noted Homosexual Luke Evans is top-lining. It doesn't say who Dom's going to play but if I were going to guess I'd guess he'd be a Van Helsing type character? Or maybe a Harker type? Whatever - obviously once he signs on the powers that be should pull a Jane Got a Gun type shake-up and make Dom the lead. Obviously. Dom's the real star here! Ahem. Evans and Cooper have already acted together - they were both in Tamara Drewe, which I still haven't seen. And this is Dom's second vampire second-banana after playing against Benjamin Walker in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Knowing Luke's, um, shyness with regards to certain subjects I'm not even gonna bother insinuating any of my usual possibilities of homoeroticism out of this flick. Bah, he is ruining everything.
.

No comments: