Friday, March 01, 2013

Dear Brian Geraghty

.
I wasn't trying to stalk you this afternoon, I promise. [related tweet] I know it must have seemed suspicious, that we made eye contact three different times in three different spots over the course of a dozen minutes; it's just my lunch break was thrown into chaos - chaos! - when the food shop where I always go to get a sandwich was just... not there anymore. All that remains is a gutted shell! I was so flustered I wasn't sure where to go so I sort of wandered halfway up the block and then backwards a couple of times, and at every end -- there was Brian Geraghty! Hmm, maybe he was stalking me? If that's the case, Brian - stalk away! I look forward to finding you on my fire escape! (see lots more of him here)

And to my readers, if you're curious, and of course you are why else would you be reading this, he looked very fine indeed in person. He was dressed terribly well. The three pictures right above are indicative of how he looked, so well I mean he was dressed exactly how I always dress so maybe I'm biased. But he looked sharp. Unfortunately he also had a skateboard, which yuck, negates a little bit of that goodwill. Just say no to skateboards!
.

1 comment:

Prospero said...

Really? He looks like Uncle Poodle. And ain't nobody got time for that.