Tuesday, November 27, 2012

X-Men: Days Of Future Fourgy

.
Have I got my fake title for the sequel? I referred to the first X-Men prequel as X-Men Muppet Babies the entire time I was out here referring to it, and now with the news that Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart are reprising their roles in the series opposite Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy as their younger selves... well I think Days of Future Fourgy makes some sense. (The real title is X-Men: Days of Future Past, and has to do with the comics story wherein the timelines do some boot-scooting, ya see.) Anyway it will be a hoot, seeing these guys rub up against each other (so to speak). I think having McKellen around might at least force Fassbender to gay it up some, since he kept his Magneto pretty het that first time around, while Ian's take was slightly more... camp, if you will.
.

No comments: