Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Am Link

.
--- Tentacled Tattoo - Daniel Craig wants to make the second Dragon Tattoo movie, but he really wants David Fincher to do it, which may be impossible because Fincher's all tangled up with Disney trying to get a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea movie made with Brad Pitt. I want to see all of these movies, by the way. Why not mash them up? Have Daniel Craig in his little black underpants stuck in a submarine with a randy Brad Pitt who's been at sea for too long... tell me that movie wouldn't make a billion dollars in a week.
.
--- Carrie, Continued - I had to watch the debate last night and I have a concert tonight so I won't be seeing this week's episode of Homeland until tomorrow and I'm losing my shit with anticipation - anyway the show got renewed for a third season, surprising nobody nowhere. If you have seen the episode here's my pal Sean's recap.

--- Creed Bender - A studio has bitten at that video-game adaptation Assassin's Creed that Michael Fassbender wanted to star in and produce, so it seems it will happen. Somebody who's played the game tell me - is there lotsa full frontal? Could there be?
.
--- Body In Motion - Safe Haven is directed by Lasse Holstrom who is "theoretically" a respected director but I don't have a lot of patience for his golden-hued heart-strings kink. So the only reason I am saying anything here is - look, shirtless Josh Duhamel! (via)

--- Shoot Em Up - Werner Herzog's next movie will be Vernon God Little, an adaptation of a book about the aftermath for a kid whose best friend shoots up their high school. With a title like Vernon God Little, it seems obvious it was made for Werner Herzog.

--- Iron Geezer - If you want to read me embarrassing myself sounding like a straight-up fogie then you'll love this post I did at The Film Experience yesterday whining about teaser trailers for trailers, inspired by that Iron Man 3 nonsense.I'll be the first to admit that if this were a series I actually liked, which the Iron Man movies are not, I'd probably have shut my trap. Oh and the full trailer is out now, if you give a shit.
.
--- Nik Loves Juli - Giant-jawed blond god Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is making a movie with Juliette Binoche! I will see this thing a thousand times. It's called A Thousand Times Good Night and it's about war photographers in the 80s or something whatever who cares I want to stare at these two forever.

--- And finally, Bryan Fuller's Mockingbird Lane airs this Friday at 8pm on NBC so we're getting a whole bunch of promotional materials this week; here's its website, and you can see a couple of new pictures here (including a super gory shot of Grandpa) plus here below is the first full clip! So so excited.


.

No comments: