Monday, September 24, 2012

Good Weekend, World

.
Why do I have the best readers in the world? Because I had a busy weekend and I wasn't really online or watching TV but y'all came through and let me know when the good shit went down. I got several messages from several of you lovely people telling me that 1) Aaron Johnson and his Aaron Johnson Jr. were spotted on the set of Kick-Ass 2 (via)...


... and that 2) Joseph Gordon-Levitt staged his own lil' Magic-Mike-scapade on SNL Saturday night. We did good work this weekend, everyone. Give yourselves a pat on the back or if you can't reach your back go to town on your front, whatever.

2 comments:

Steven said...

A big round of applause for the photographer who captured that ATJ crouching moment.

Will h said...

Plus, BONUS sketch later in that episode with Taran Killam stripped of all of his clothing and acting like a dinosaur in heat!