Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good Morning, Wolf

.
A happy 25th birthday to the supernaturally pretty piece Tyler Hoechlin, lately seen scorching screens with the Happy Teen Wolf Hour television program. See a couple previously posted pictures, well worth the clicking effort, right here. I'm going to be over here committing hari-kari for a couple of reasons - one, I will never look like this, and two, I still haven't caught up with TW even though it's so inside my wheelhouse it's fornicating with me whilst I sleep.


2 comments:

John said...

JA, I did watch an episode of Teen Wolf maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago and I wasn't impressed. Maybe it was just that episode that sucked, don't know.

M said...

Boy, was the first season boring, and the second one confusing and all over the place, although over all better. Might be worth a watch, but just for the charm of the actors. No gay romances, and any slashy undertones were vastly over hyped by fangirls.