Wednesday, July 11, 2012

They Are Greater Than All Of Us Combined

.

(via) I can't remember the first time I realized that Michael Fassbender and Charlize Theron need to unite their sexual organs and take over the human race as our superior god-like overbeings, but it seems like an idea that was always inside my head, buried down, just waiting to be realized. It stepped into existence as if it were always there, even before I knew what a Charlize or a Fassbender was. History has rewritten itself so that my very first word was "Charbender." It is so. It is written!
.

1 comment:

Pris said...

So in Prometheus were they both robots? I realize she had sex with the captain but certain types of replicants are capable of having sex. I suspect she was one but never knew, perhaps even a replacement of Weyland's real daughter who died when he was younger like Sean Young in Blade Runner.