Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jeff Who Lives At Home in 150 Words or Less

.
It has its moments, and a cast I love - I find Jason Segel tremendously appealing, with his giant-person goofiness and puppy-dog eyes and complete inability to ever seem as if he's trying too hard even when it really ought to seem that way. And then to toss a lovely low-key Susan Sarandon and Judy Greer at me (plus Rae Dawn Chong of all people!), well these are folks I don't mind hanging out with for a brief eighty-three minutes at all. My boyfriend kept commenting on the Smiley Face-ness of it all, which I totally get, but I don't for-see me having anything to say about Jeff in several years whereas I'll still giggle myself hoarse over myriad Smiley scenes. And there's a monstrously misjudged skyward nod at the end that soured me on the way out the door. But there's a nice mellow vibe for the most part.
.

No comments: