Friday, June 08, 2012

The Dark Horse of the Moon

.

After a lot of outside distractions (of the good sort) I'm finally getting back on the movie track this weekend. I'm seeing Prometheus tonight and I'm seeing Todd Solondz's Dark Horse tomorrow and on Sunday I'll be seeing Raoul Bova in person with whatever the hell movie it is he's showing for the New Italian Cinema fest at the Film Society of Lincoln Center I still haven't bothered to read anything about it and could give a shit it's an excuse to be in a room with Raoul Bova full stop. A weekend full of goodies to cherish!



But the onslaught never gives in, because there are two other movies out this weekend that I'm sure I won't find time for that I totally want to see. There's Greta Gerwig's new movie (with attractive gentlemen Joel Kinnaman and Hamish Linklater, no less) Lola Versus and there's that time-traveling meet-cute with Aubrey Plaza (love her) and Mark Duplass (love him) called Safety Not Guaranteed, which I have heard fine things about. Mark Duplass naked break!



(click to embiggen) Ahem. If you care to, head over to Celebrity Beehive where I talk not just about these movies I want to see, but the several others I don't as much, if at all. It's more fun to talk about things I don't want to see - cruelty is invigorating. That's what I leave you with today. Cruelty is invigorating! Wisdom!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Duplass naked ! I love him.
Which movie is that ?!