Thursday, May 24, 2012

Starf*cker

.

I tweeted as much immediately following but White Collar was filming down the street from my apartment last evening and I stumbled upon Matthew Bomer & Co. (Willie Garson and whoever the brown-haired chick on that show is) literally half a block from my bed on my way home from work. It woulda been the easiest lowest-effort Bomer-snatching possible! And I failed. 

I don't think anybody could ever kidnap Matthew Bomer though - his prettiness was just too much to take in person, it literally made me disgusted. Literally. I couldn't even stand and watch them film for very long, because my every inadequacy was rising up inside my belly and just laughing cruel laughter at me. I don't know how people can stand being around him. Bastard person.
.

2 comments:

Eve said...

I wish he'd been chosen to play Clark Kent/Superman in Man of Steel. Bomer's all American beauty reminds of Christopher Reeve's in 1978's Superman.

Henry Cavill looks like an over-tanned and on steroids version of him (WITHOUT the same charisma).

Eve said...

*reminds me of.