Thursday, May 24, 2012

Look Who Decided To Get A Job

.

(pics via) I was just thinking this morning that I needed to see if there were any new pictures of Jake around sicne I haven't checked on him since I saw End of Watch the other week. But I figured it would just be more shots of him stomping around in his ubiquitous green pants looking dour and unexmployed. Well shame on me! He's been spotted can you even believe it working on his new movie! 

It's called An Enemy, I talked about it before right here. We've since read the book it's based on, The Double by Jose Saramago, which I liked a whole lot, even if I found Saramago's prose a little labored (sentences stretched for multiple pages at times). That shouldn't be a problem once it's turned into a film, though. It's being directed by Denis Villeneuve, the Quebecois director of the Oscar nominated Incendies (which I haven't seen).


And I can report, having read the book, that Jake's homeless beard actually has a purpose in the story! Although I'm surprised he didn't find a way to work the green pants in, too.
.

No comments: