Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... chillin' with the Community crew.


Joel McHale and Donald Glover can't keep their hands off each other! (See previous examples here and here.) Not that I can blame either of them. It took me long enough but I've actually started getting sucked into Community lately. My boyfriend finally beat down my bizarre resistance. I've sat through two entire episodes from start to finish, and Joel McHale didn't even need to bust out his suspicious underpants to make it happen. Feat!
.

4 comments:

shanwp said...

one of us. one of us.

boop bee doop bee doop boop.
sex.

Joe Reid said...

Quick, now hop into a time machine and watch the show when it was good!

(Or, you know. DVDs.)

billybil said...

Help. I feel like a real doofus. What's going on with these 2 men? Are they goofing? Is this part of the show (which I've only watched parts of several years ago)? Are they lovers in real life? I know, I'm exposing myself to ridicule for asking these questions, but I don't understand. But I do like to see them together. I like them kissing like that and McHale having a hand on Glover's ass every chance he gets - and I assume they're just goofing - but why? They make me smile. Is that why? They want to make us smile?

Jason Adams said...

I like it put that way, billybil. They want to make us smile! That's what it is. Also, they are openly pretending to be sexual with each other to deflect attention from the fact that they are secretly being really sexual with each other. That's my theory and I'm standing by it!