Monday, April 30, 2012

Quote of the Day

.

"It would be wrong of me to say that I don’t get seduced by certain things. That things don’t become tempting..."

That's Michael Fassbender talking about what it's like to be The Big Man now, in the new issue of Esquire. The whole interview isn't online, there are just a couple of snippets, plus these lovely pictures. And yes, he's obviously talking about that time he and I were in the same room together, when our feet touched. Call me, Michael! I'm discreet, and I will haunt your dreams.
.

2 comments:

John said...

I've never seen any of his movies. I have Shame on my Netflix account, is it as graphic as they say or is all of the talk just bullshit hype??

Anonymous said...

Actor Michael Fassbender took Louganis's gait and mannerisms as inspiration for his portrayal of an advanced humanoid robot in the 2012 film Prometheus, stating that, "Louganis was my first inspiration. I figured that I'd sort of base my physicality roughly around him, and then it kind of went from there."