Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ask And Jean Shall Receive

.

This morning I posted a rather large gratuitous post celebrating Jean Dujardin (sixty-five pictures strong!) which was inspired by the revelation of a scene of man-on-man between him and Gilles Lellouche in his new movie Les infidèles (The Players). All I had at that time was a single shot from the scene; thankfully we live in a very fast world, and our wait for more wasn't long. (via)

Photobucket

(You can download the clip right here.) I lightened it up but it's still a little on the dark side... but who's complaining? I ain't complaining. Give that man another Oscar!

7 comments:

Ms Scrappy said...

I cannot believe there no comments on that gif yet.

DancerInDC said...

Oh...my...LORD.

*moves to Paris*

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't Ang Lee give us a hotter scene like that between Heath and Jake in that tent in BBM??

Sarah D said...

god bless you for this

Anonymous said...

You just made my day!

Anonymous said...

He's also a natural @ asspopping, 34 seconds in:

http://youtu.be/fPmxva-pF6Y

This man has too many hidden talents, and shall reign as god of eurotrash for all ages.