Thursday, March 15, 2012

Siggy Son Sebastian Stan

.

We expressed enthusiasm last week when we heard that Sigourney Weaver was making a politically-inclined TV show with the boombalottiest James Wolk, and now our enthusiasm deepens by getting a load of two more cast-members via Deadline - Gossip Girl's Sebastian Stan, last seen by me getting tossed into a ravine much to Chris Evans' homoerotic dismay in Captain America, is playing Siggy's gay problem child. And the always delightful Carla Gugino is showing up to be inevitably delightful. Now this is a cast I can get behind. In Wolk and Stan's case oh you know where I'm going with this.
.

1 comment:

Drew F said...

I wonder how he ended up being "the gay problem child" in so many things. This, Kings and, lets just admit it: Captain America...not saying that I mind the idea of him having relations with other attractive men being portrayed so often though :)