Friday, March 30, 2012

Quote of the Day

.
Photobucket
"I wish I could say, 'Oh listen, everybody! It's the Celine Dion song!' But I don't, I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll. [It makes me] feel like throwing up. It's thrilling for people to surprise me with the Celine Dion song."

That's Kate Winslet talking about that Titanic song that took over the world, and I'm sure everybody's going to be posting about it today, but who else is giving you that visual? Just me, that's who! You're welcome.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the stuff of legend:))

James T said...

OK, OK, I could never say something other than "I can't believe I'm saying this but now I love Kate even more!", but I totally mean it even if I'm a fan of the song (in a very unual way).

James T said...

unusual* (jesus, now I have to type the "I swear I'm not a robot" codes again.

James T said...

And close the parenthesis (grrrrrrrrr))

Jason Adams said...

One of them days, James? ;)

Kate's worth the effort!

joel65913 said...

I'm with Kate. I feel the same way about every song that braying stick figure sings. Get mashup.