Monday, March 19, 2012

Fassy Built

.
I assume by now everyone's watched the new trailer for Prometheus - if you'd have told me a couple of years back that I'd be geeking out so hard for a Ridley Scott movie, I... well I probably would have asked if it was related to Alien because no matter what I'd geek out over anything related to Alien. But the trailers have been so spectacular that even I'm a little bit astonished at how excited I am, because I've been on Ridley Scott's case for making shitty movies for the last twenty years. 

Anyway like I said I assume y'all have watched the new trailer but if not you can see it over here. I think that's it for me - I'm beyond convinced that I'll be seeing this and don't need to see anymore footage. Let's leave the rest of it in the dark until opening weekend. 

That said, have you seen this viral video involving the Fassybot? If I could grow a Fassy in a bag, I would have fifteen of them.
.
.

1 comment:

Rob K. said...

"if you'd have told me a couple of years back that I'd be geeking out so hard for a Ridley Scott movie, I... well I probably would have asked if it was related to Alien because no matter what I'd geek out over anything related to Alien. But the trailers have been so spectacular that even I'm a little bit astonished at how excited I am, because I've been on Ridley Scott's case for making shitty movies for the last twenty years."

THIS. JA, you are Fly.